Tuesday 6 September 2011

Crimesquad.com's September Author of the Month is...

...Little ol' me.

I was thrilled and honoured to hear that Chris Simms, editor at Crimeqsuad.com chose me as Crimesquad's author of the month for September. Here's a brilliant review of Dead Men's Harvest along with a special Q and A I completed for the site. I know you've possibly read other interviews by me lately, but I assure you there'll be something new here you haven't heard from me before.

http://www.crimesquad.com/author-month.asp

5 comments:

Dean Crawford said...

Congrats Matt, good interview too!

Unknown said...

Well done, Matt. Read 'n' thoroughly enjoyed it as soon as it went live.
Great stuff as always.

Lily Childs said...

Huge congrats Matt.

Author said...

Thanks Dean, Col and Lily. Your support as ever is much appreciated.

Paul Grzegorzek said...

Really enjoyed that Matt. It's always nice to get a view inside your head about writing!