Tuesday 8 February 2011

News from the USA

I recently had a great chat with my US editor at William Morrow and company, talking over plans for the future Joe Hunter books and have come to a couple of exciting decisions to help spread the books to a larger reading market.

The big news is that both Slash and Burn (book 3) and Cut and Run (book 4) will be released as mass market originals, both of them this coming Winter. Slash and Burn will be out in November, with Cut and Run coming out only one month later in December. I'm thrilled as it means that the publication schedule will pick up now to reflect more closely that adopted in the UK. It is then my belief that a mass market edition of Judgment and Wrath will be released the following spring, with further editions still to be decided on.

Because of the new publication strategy I have agreed to write a new introductory chapter to Slash and Burn, so, even if you have read the UK edition, there will be something new and unique in the US version.

The team at William Morrow are currently working hard on designing the covers for the coming books and as soon as I have them I'll share them with you.

Hope my US readers are as pleased as I am at this news.

thanks
Matt

No comments: