Tuesday 23 February 2010

Have you read the competition entries yet?

http://joehuntersfixers.blogspot.com/

I'm running a competition to win a signed first edition hardback copy of Joe Hunter 3 - SLASH AND BURN - by inviting short stories in the style of a Joe Hunter adventure (2,000 words approx). You can see the rules and regs by clicking on the SAB book cover in the collumn on the right. I am expecting in a few more entries before the 12th march deadline, but there are already some of the stories posted over at my sister blog 'JOE HUNTER'S FIXERS'. If you haven't read the entries yet, please click the link above, take a read and leave comments for the authors. I will open voting for your favourite very soon.

2 comments:

David Barber said...

Trying to get round to it while having a go at an entry myself, amongst other things. Not enough hours in a day at the mo.

Author said...

I know that feeling very well. Good luck with your entry dave, I look forward to it.
cheers
Matt