Monday 23 November 2009

Have your name immortalised in print in a future Joe Hunter book

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=150387815839&ssPageName=STRK:MESCX:IT

Have you ever wanted to have your name, or that of a loved one, immortalised in print? Well, here's an opportunity for you. I was approached to offer a prize to the ROOM TO READ charity auction currently being held on Ebay, and agreed to include a character named by the winning bidder in a future Joe Hunter book.

If you'd like to take a look, click the link above. If you'd like to take part, all you have to do is offer a higher bid than is currently offered. Good luck, highest bidder wins. the auction ends on November 30th 2009.

Full terms are on the page.

Apart from myself, many authors and companies have rallied to support this very worthy cause which helps to spread the joy of reading and literacy to underprivileged girls, and if you want to take a look at the other prizes on offer, take a click here: http://www.quintessentially.com/auction/

2 comments:

Lee Hughes said...

A very worthy cause and very generous of you to. You've already had a bid, 50quid, hopefully more folk bid and it gets to a nice amount. Although it is a bit rich for my blood. And I really want my name in one of your books so I've done the Tesco Value version, changed my name by Deed Poll to Dantalion for £7.95.

Author said...

Ha-ha! I like it.