Wednesday 30 September 2009

Plagiarism - No Thank You

Over at my sister blog at TKnC me and Col Bury take each submission on great faith and it saddened me to read this latest post bringing to my attention that the blogosphere has a plagiarist in its ranks.

http://arageofangel.blogspot.com/2009/09/ive-been-plagiarizedand-im-not-alone.html

I'll leave you to take a read, but say wholeheartedly that both Col and I were duped along with everyone else. The 'offender' will be deleted from TKnC's pages once our readers are given their opportunity to respond. Probably better that you do it over at the link supplied to show support for the person outing this scam than you do so here. I'm not sure that the offender reads the comments at TKnC, or if he/she does then he/she doesn't respond. My apologies to everyone who was sucked in the way we were. I stand by my original vision for TKnC, in that it is a place for genre authors to share their work. I should now amend that to say 'original work'.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Matt,
Feel a bit suckered. There's always one bad apple, isn't there?
Well, at least he's history now and we can get back to what we do best over at TKnC - showcasing genuine writers' work.

Author said...

I second that.