Monday 24 August 2009

An Interview with....ME!

Sara Tribble is a writer and aspiring novelist from El Paso, Texas whose blog I AM WRITE is a fabulous resource for other aspiring writers. Sara is aslo the editor of FLASH ME magazine, and I had the great pleasure to be inteviewed by her. The interview is very candid, and brings out many things I may not have mentioned here before that you may find interesting and helpful in your own writing endeavours.

Take a look here and let me know what you think.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Refreshingly revealing (I'll just put me teeth back in).

Some top new tips from Matt here - well worth a nosey.

Anonymous said...

I loved the way it turned out myself! I have to say, so far your MC is the coolest!!! I MUST get the book!

Thanks for all the nice uptalk! I feel special! =D

Author said...

Likeways Sara, it was real pleasure. There have been some lovely comments over at the interview. I'll give it a day or two and then comment myself (sometimes commenting too soon can shut off other avenues for others to add stuff).
Hope you like the book when you get round to it, it's not going to be everyone's cup of tea but the majority have loved it.