Sunday 14 June 2009

Sunday Express 'S' magazine (7th June)

OK, so I was out of the country and in Rhodes in the Greek Isles (not that I'm bragging) and forgot to order a copy of last Sunday's Express 'S' magazine which contained a copy of my short story SPLITTING HEIRS. Hope some of you caught it and enjoyed the story.

Also, for you Cumbrians (and I'm guessing there may be more than a handful looking in here periodically) I was apparently in the Cumberland News in the entertainment section. Going to go out and try to track myself a copy down.

For those of you who aren't Cumbrians here's a link:

Enjoy...I couldn't have put it better myself!

http://www.timesandstar.co.uk/mission_impossible___unless_you_are_hilton_s_joe_hunter_1_567053?referrerPath=home/search_results_page_2_1681

No comments: