Wednesday 6 May 2009

Message from Australia


As some of you are aware, Joe Hunter is currently in Australia pushing his campaign against the bad guys of the world.
I dropped him a short email via the contact details on his posters:
Hi Joe,
hope everything's going well with your trip to Australia. Great to see you expanding your network - you know what you always say: 'the scream of a victim sounds the same the world over' so I'm pretty sure you'll get plenty work while you're there. Is that Rink behaving himself? And say Hi to Harve and Walt for me. Take care now, and look out for those bone harvesting maniacs, they seem to crop up all over the place these days.
your good friend
Matt
This was Joe's reply:
Hi Matt,
Wish I could say I was on holiday down here, but you know me better than most. I'm not one of those people that can lie on a beach and forget about the worries of the world. At least not in my world.
Rink is Rink. He complains about the flies. No one understands his accent but he gets his message across. It's funny how a three times interstate karate champion develops a way of persuading people without the need for words.
Best of luck with the launch of the new book, I've heard it's not half bad.
Cheers
Joe.
So, as you can see Joe's having a great time in Oz, but don't worry, he'll be around in time for the launch in the UK and USA. He's like Santa Claus in that respect. Right now he's checking his list, checking it twice, gonna find out who's naughty or...naughty.
Matt

No comments: