Friday 22 May 2009

Crimefest Bristol 14-17 May 2009











As many of you know, I attended Crimefest in Bristol and had a great time. Others have reported on the festival itself, and in a much better way than I ever could. All I'd like to add is my thanks to some wonderful people who made my time there so enjoyable. The list is long, but special thanks to Myles and Adrian, Sheila, Maureen, Adrian and Ann, Cara, Colin, Ali, Steve, Brian, Yrsa and Oli and Leni: all special people. Thanks also to those who purchased copies of my book (and sold me out on my first day!).
The group photo is just some of the little gang of friends I made. From left to right: Steve Warne, Sheila Quigley, Ann Magson, Ali Karim and me. The remainder of photos were of me on a panel with fellow debuters Alison Bruce, Steven Hague, M.R. Hall, Jenni Mills and Aly Monroe, with Peter Gutteridge as moderator.
Thanks to Adrian Magson for the pics.

No comments: