Wednesday 1 April 2009

Writing Magazine - Debut Author

I've just heard from my good friend and top crime writer, Adrian Magson, that the piece he has done on me and Dead Men's Dust is appearing in the May edition of Writing Magazine. The magazine should be on the stands within the next few days, so be sure to flick straight through to page 42.

For years, as an unpublished writer, I was (and still am) an avid reader of WM and used to look dreamily at the Debut Authors page wishing that I was being featured. Well, here's to dreams coming true. For all you budding writers, take faith. It could be you!

I'm indebted to Adrian for his support.

Why not take a look at Adrian's website. All you have to do is click here http://adrianmagson.com
and enjoy.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Great news, Matt. I, too, get this magazine delivered every month and have dreamed of being featured.
Look forward to reading it, mate.
Nice one.

Author said...

Cheers Col. It's usually out around the 4th or 5th of the month. I can't wait to see it myself.

Unknown said...

I've just read this, Matt. It should inspire the readers to at least have a go and then keep going. I particularly like your 'top tips'.

Unknown said...

Just realised my last comment should've been followed by an 'Oh, Matron,' or an 'OO-ER, missus'.

Author said...

I haven't seen it yet, you must get it a little earlier because you subscribe. I usually pick it up when I make a run into town. I feel a trip coming on!