Thursday 9 April 2009

What's Up?

I'm currently counting down the days to the UK launch of Dead Men's Dust which is taking place on Thursday 14th May 2009.

I can't believe that there is less than five weeks to wait until I finally see my book on the stands in the shops. It's more exciting than waiting for Christmas x 10.

Only five days later, Tuesday 19th May 2009, the book goes on sale in the USA. I'm equally excited about the launch in the US, so have two really fabulous milestones to look forward to.

Of course the buzz doesn't end there. I'm having a launch in Waterstone's in my hometown of Carlisle (UK) on the Wednesday evening of the 13th May, the big launch in London on the 14th, off to Crimefest 15th, 16th, and 17th. I can't imagine I'll get much time on the 18th either, then it's the US launch the next day. Whooo!

Do you get the impression that the nerves have kicked in big style?

Keep on keeping on folks
Matt

1 comment:

Unknown said...

An old song line popped into my head when I read about your busy itinerary: 'Riding along on the crest of a wave!'
Enjoy the wave, Matt, then when the 'dust' (pardon the pun) settles or the sea is calm, you can write some more...
...until the next wave!